I was nominated for the ‘One Lovely Blog Award’ by avocadoandbasil! Super exciting because this was the first time I’ve had a shout-out from a fellow blogger and I can’t thank you enough!
This is the deal with receiving such a nomination:
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you
- Paste the award image on your blog, anywhere.
- Tell us 7 facts about yourself.
1. I like horsies.
2. I like the Olympics.
3. I like cooking and wearing my God Save the Queen apron while doing do so.
4. Sometimes you feel like a nut. Sometimes you don’t. Almond Joy’s got nut, Mounds don’t because…
5. I like living in London. I like it twice as much when the sun comes out and it’s warm.
6. I have just built a bed by myself.
7. My lawnmower is a hovercraft.
- Nominate 15 other blogs you like for this award.
Okay so I’m not going to do this because I don’t want to make work for other people. But I am going to tell you my top 15 favorite blogs and link to them, to make them feel extra special and make it easy for you to discover them yourself.
In no particular order:
Kailani’s Corner – Food, fashion, fun, family, friends, photography
Cupcakes and Cashmere – Outfits, recipes, how-to, decor
Lala and Maria Rudge – Brazilian goddesses of lifestyle and fashion. Best are the outfits that Lala wears
SW6: SouthWestSix – Everything and anything in the SW6 post code of southwest London. Restaurants, bars, shops, parties, reviews
His Fashion Blog – A man with a fashion blog. Yep, really
Lilly_unique – Tumblr with photos of only the most beautiful, elegant, trendy things
Kelsey’s Kitchen – Kelsey Nixon’s blog of her Food Network show and other recipes
The Circle of It – London fashion, life, culture, style, and opinion
A Life in London – Some seriously good photography of London
Bip Ling – This girl is insane. Her blog will explode your head but she started out as just a blogger and now gets invited to the best fashion parties in London
Great Smitten – Another American girl in London with an excellent writing style. Was recently featured on Freshly Pressed
Maskcara – Amazing tutorials for hair, makeup etc with wonderful, quality photos
Atlantic-Pacific – Blair Eadie, an East coast fashionista currently in California, and what she’s wearing
Saucy Glossie – Fashion travels, interviews, and style on a real-girl budget
How Sweet It Is – Seriously stunning photos of recipes. The best I have ever seen